By participating in the Kitchenware Collective Christmas Gift Guide Giveaway promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges these terms and conditions of entry. The promoter is Sheldon & Hammond (24 Salisbury Rd, Asquith NSW 2077).
- This giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- The Promotion will commence on 2/10/19 and entries 18/12/19 at 9am.
- During the Competition Period, entrants must:
- Sign up to the Kitchenware Collective blog by entering their email address (must be valid) and first name into the sign-up form
- Answer the question “what is your most cherished Christmas tradition?”
- Submit the entry by pressing the subscribe/enter button
- There is one (1) prize pack with one (1) winner. The prize pack includes:
- Avanti Emperor Hobnail Cast-Iron Teapot – RRP $59.95
- Avanti Hobnail Cast-Iron Tea Cup Set (set of 2) – RRP $21.95
- Avanti Double Wall Insulated Wine Traveler Set, Dove Grey – RRP $79.95
- Mason Cash In The Forest 29cm Mixing Bowl, Cream – RRP $110
- Mason Cash Original Cane 12 Piece Dinner Set – RRP $119.95
- Mason Cash Original Cane Set of 4 Mugs – RRP $34.95
- Kasumi Bread Knife – RRP $299
- Scanpan Maitre D’ Mortar & Pestle – RRP $165
- Scanpan Maitre D’ Oak Serving Board – RRP $119
- Chasseur Rectangular Grill, Caviar – RRP $379
- Kilner® Vintage Dispenser 5L – RRP $66.95
- Kilner® Vintage Tumbler (Set of 12) – RRP $95.40
- Cuisinart Ice Cream/Frozen Yoghurt Maker, Silver – RRP $199
- Bakemaster Silver Anodised Round Deep Cake Pan 10cm – RRP $17.95
- Bakemaster Silver Anodised Round Deep Cake Pan 15cm – RRP $22.95
- Bakemaster Silver Anodised Round Deep Cake Pan 20cm – RRP $34.95
- Bakemaster Silver Anodised Round Deep Cake Pan 25.5cm – RRP $39.95
- Bakemaster Silver Anodised Round Deep Cake Pan 30.5cm – RRP $54.95
- Global 35th Anniversary Santoku Knife 13cm – RRP $149
The total prize is valued at RRP $2069.85.
competition is skill based and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges
representing Kitchenware Collective.
- The panel will be looking for the most creative and relevant response
- The judging panel’s collective decision is subjective and final
- The prize must
be claimed in full by the winner within 48 hours of being officially notified.
- The prize winner will be contacted by via the email address they provide in their entry
- To claim, the winner must respond to their notification email
- Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the promoter’s discretion.
- The prize/s is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize winner will be notified via email as outlined above.
- The name of the winner may also be published publicly on the Kitchenware Collective website and social media channels (Instagram and Facebook).
- Sheldon & Hammond & representatives of the Promoter reserves the right to validate the authenticity of entries and entrant details.
- The successful prize winner accepts the prizes ‘as-is’.
- Sheldon & Hammond is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize.
- All decisions of Sheldon & Hammond in connection with the promotion are final and no correspondence is to be entered into.
- If a winning comment entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next valid entry.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Sheldon & Hammond may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment and participate in the competition you are deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- In participating in this Giveaway Promotion, each entrant also agrees with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions for the use of Facebook competitions.